Welcome to Club Seniorpreneur!
Hi, I’m Eric.
I teach the “Over 50's Method” to Developing Successful Online Business Concepts for business owners, educators and entrepreneurs. Learn the profitable action steps for building a highly engaged email list, creating online training courses, and using online marketing strategies to sell your products or services with ease.
If you want to build a business with honesty and integrity.. you're in the right place.
We update Club Seniorpreneur regularly with videos, tips, and timely material that'll help your business grow.
Let's face it. It's physically impossible for you to watch every training and listen to every podcast about seniorpreneurship - so that's where we help you.
Our team scours hours of business-building advice and hand-deliver the "best of the best" right into your loving arms.
For free. No catch.
Because most "business training" is pretty boring and directed to the "younger generation...
Club Seniorpreneur is breaking the rules by making the training specific to the "Over 55" generation (the Baby Boomers).
But we don't just deliver the "good stuff" to you.. we deliver it with the "Seniorpreneur in Focus".
The entire site feels light - yet practical and achievable. We want to remove all your stress.
Through this Membership Area, you'll stay updated with fresh content, ideas, tips, recommendations and much more.
- Learn how to uses Your Skills & Know-How Determine Your Business Success!
- Senior Entrepreneurship: The New Normal - Lifestyle Design for The Seniorpreneur
There are more people over the age of 55 starting a business today - more than young entrepreneurs - around the world. Using their decades of experience, the “Baby Boomers” are experiencing tremendous success worldwide in their new business endeavors.
- Since the 1990s, how people spend their time during their "Golden Years" has changed drastically. And as more and more of us "Baby Boomers" reach retirement age, a new class of entrepreneur has emerged: the Seniorpreneur.
- Seniorpreneurs are defined as self-employed individuals who are aged 55 and older.
- The number of entrepreneurs that fall into this category has tripled over the last two decades.
What's more, the growth of self-employed people in our age group has significantly outpaced the growth of self-employed individuals in other age groups.
Today, becoming a Seniorpreneur can often be an opportunity to vault your personal passion into a viable business. And being a business owner in this age group, I have found that it has a number of distinct advantages.
- It goes without saying that Seniorpreneurs bring decades of experience to their new business endeavor - an important quality often overlooked with so much media coverage of young start-ups today.
- Your previous experience and tacit knowledge can also help them recognize unique business opportunities.
Just think, becoming a Seniorpreneur is an opportunity to springboard your passion into a viable business. If you are over 55 and you want to own your own business, there are a number of distinct advantages to beginning online.
I am so happy you are here!
Love, Life & Light